Thursday, November 6, 2008

Five Degrees

Well i've been here for about 6 days an I've run 3 times so far. I've just been running the same 2.25 mile loop. The second run was good I shaved 3 minutes off my time but it still didn't feel very easy.

Today I got up at 6:30 and went out again. It snowed tuesday night thru wednesday morning so it was my first snowy run. It was also a balmy 5 degrees outside! I bundled up and headed out. You may think me a freak but it felt so good to run in the cold again. It takes time for you body to adjust aka go numb but I really enjoyed it. I'm going to have to invest in a brighter colored vest to wear so I'm not decked out in black. Mmmmm shopping for running stuff that's my favorite!

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

AWESOME!! I'm going to the gym with my sister tonight :) Very excited to get a good work out in

Jocelyn said...

I hope your exercising is going well. Kick ass. Get angry with me ;) It helped me this morning. Thanks again for the pep talk! <3