Monday, January 5, 2009

I'm still here!

Sorry folks I'm still here and still running. The holidays have been really crazy for me, between working and traveling I haven't had much time to think about blogging. My grad school applications are coming due too so most of my computer time has been spent doing those. But anyways I ran 7 miles the week of christmas, a 5 miler and a 2 miler in Denver. I've been skiing a lot and using that as my cross traing. I am hoping to get out for a run tomorrow during my break between shifts otherwise Wednesday morning the road is MINE!

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Good job! I love you!
With all that skiing you probably are is amazing shape. When I visit I will be at the top of the mountain, out of breath and ready to die, and you will be doing jumps down the Black Diamond. <3